Sep 11, 2010

Music Anesthetize Me

Approximately one year ago was the beginning gitar.At the time first learned to play long enough that I know airways many ways to play the guitar.

The question is why did I just write on the blog? Because I just knew what it was blogs.

The first time I knew the guitar, there was one friend who again gitaran and at that time that I just knew what it was gitar.Dan at that time I also feel something different when listening to the guitar sound that was in play.

Quiet, Comfortable and Peace that's what I feel when that.And than more than two months I became will learn to play guitar and want to be.

Borrow a friend that's what I do because they had no previous own.I own study, but not as I imagine it's difficult to play guitar.
Senarpun holding me enough trouble.

Because this is a new experience if you can not directly bisa.But, slowly I am learning guitar and study.Because loan
and almost every day my friend told me borrow.Akhirnya gini "buy some lacquers Wes, wong cheap guitar, lacquers ngko wesa clever!".

After my friend told me so and I think "oh omongane ketok'e Christianity!" Miqdaad offered him to his guitar ta 'buy. And when it fit a little money, so I say things like "No tukune Piye Gitarem lek?" But what's the answer? "Ne gitarku electron!" Miqdaad finally had
patient and remain consistent to buy his own guitar.

Not broken my spirit, my friend finally had to take me to the land of his birth is Pati, there I were invited to a place that sells a lot of guitar and of course price is quite affordable.

Finally I came back with a new guitar, though the price is not expensive, but that time I was very pleased.

The first day I learned that personnel Bend song and it's just two girls of all, yes exactly once he was in The Virgin with the first single is Forbidden Love.

True Music anesthetized Myself, since the launch of the song my heart to be more enthusiasm for learning to play guitar and since it anyway I want to be a child bends.


After many months of study, I found myself feeling not too difficult.Happiness benefits.For play my heart I finally can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami sangat berterima kasih jika anda bersedia memberikan komentar, tidak hanya sekedar mengunjungi blog ini kemudian meninggalkannya begitu saja.
BUDAYAKAN KOMENTAR.

SUKSES BUAT SEMUA..................